|
Friday, June 04, 2010
at 8:48 AMSIMCMS Excos & BOAs Camp tomorrow. Its 11.48pm & I haven't packed, ehehe. Next weekend, Muslimah Alive Camp@ Muhammadiyah and the following weekend, madrasah camp, PERSIS short for Persatuan Islam. And its called 'Kem Kesedaran' Ah, amek kau! Haha. Kla hopefully, it would be worthwhile :) Afiii Are you ready?! Haha! K, I need jobssss! Quick2! And, in the mean time, lots of plans in mind. And time to reflect and review back the past, almost 2 years & draw up for 2 years ahead insyallah. Annual healthy consideration suggested by him, which I second the idea :) I thank Him that its been generally easy talking and communicating with you on many things despite the not very frequent meet ups. But, I do think with this, we may be tested further and probably at a higher difficulty level the longer it goes. Just like, Gelora di hati Sara. ehehe. Trust, Love & Respect will keep it going and of course faith. Insyallah.. I don't really like writing much openly about every single nice things or even the unpleasant things here. Because, previously, when I do, the opposite things will happen the minute I post it up. The pleasant ones usually. So, I now prefer to keep all the nice things to myself and only I and some of the really close ones know, some of it. And of course, the unpleasant things do occur, tho, sincerely I feel is outweighed by the pleasant ones so far, thank goodness. Its a real life thingy not a fairytale, duh! And the unpleasant ones are what that needs to be worked on for the next period. For now, I feel very safe and is in good hands. And well taken care of. I like! :D Hee.. Ok, till that session comes, can't wait! Dear Papa Bear, me heart you many3! <3.> P.s: Please excuse this cheesy expression. Tak mentel, tak nikah. Tak suka, boleh BLAH! hehehe. Just kidding! Tk rhyme punn. Alright, I'd better get packed and sleep fast! Good night dear friends~ By the way daddy is home! From his one-day trip to KL :) Alhamdulillah.
+When all else fails, I turn to you+ |
The Duchess Twenty-two Fifteen September 1987 UOL Undergraduate Imam: Mumammad S.A.W ... more Wishlist Glass LakeHouse and Old English Concept Become skinny. Haa. Just kidding Prince Charming Fully independent Blogroll SIMCMS Afie Titli's Busy Kitchen Linkie Linkie ... more Tagboard Mewzik Archives June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Credits © All Rights Reserved |