|
Monday, March 29, 2010
at 10:59 AMOh my god, I'm so the gatal can? Exam left a month, jobs not guaranteed can get by June, now planning for holiday. My god! But really ah, I want to go off again, but this time, no uncle sponsoring, no kakak sedara sponsoring, no sweetheart sponsoring, and no mummy daddy sponsoring. Of course la, go holiday for my pleasure, expect other people sponsor for what? Haha. But if want also, Alhamdulillah.. Kecil tapak tangan, nyiruh hamba tadahkan. Haa. Ok so before I even get to dream about it, I need a job obviously. Resume done, like finally, hello? Haha. Took me ages to do up one. He lagi can ask me help him do one. Haha. Can la but after mine, which is berzaman if wait. Anyway, he did his faster than I am, padahal I started off earlier but a long break in between. Haa. So went to job fair @ school. Kind of sucky actually, nothing much.. All responded something like ''Oh, you can go to our website and apply''. Then why are you here for? Waste my time. Lucky I didn't wear too formal & heels! Phew!~ My friend wore them, kesian she..Had a 'nice' time walking in it. heh. Yeah so, hmm.. since its difficult to even get a call for job interview, I guess, shouldn't be too cerewet in choosing. Probably, not even getting a few choices la. Tho, they say economy's picking up, still.. Hmm.. You can either be pessimistic or optimistic about this. Cause, I know of 2 friends who graduated last year. One still with her part time job, but earns quite good and is still in search of a proper one. The other one, already had a permanent one. Hmm.. So, I say whatever the situation is, rezeki is in His hands. But I couldn't ask for a week off a month later, once I started work, can I? Well, should I get one la that is. And the holiday will cost me roughly about 3k la seh. Hope the forex rate will depreciate further. Haha! But before I even think about these, Exams comes first! Gosh! I'm always excited about things that are still uncertain in future instead of really focusing on what is in front of me now.Aiyo. Wake up la dey! Stop beranganing can? GET UP & go prepare! Subhanallah, I really need to kick the devil off me and not procrastinate any longer. On a serious note, I know and am fully aware of the hindrance that stops me from further progression. And the ongoing issue but left untouched all along or be put far behind will sooner or later needed to be laid out. My conscious is clear. In this area at least. I will try, put my emotions aside, though its always so effected because the subject is closest at heart after my own family. And I need to be objective, and remain as one. I'll try, whats available, where ever possible, which ever possible, to convey the message/teachings that was being embraced so firmly and with love. I can only try, but its Him,only, who can give hidayah and open our hearts. Only Him who choose who He desires and wants to give upon. Shall try my best, my very best.. The rest however is up to Him, and the beloved. And so is fate & destiny. They asked, many asked, how do u move on so fast after a break up of a 2yr rs? I couldnt really give a convincing answer to them, and that probably had created some speculations on myself. But I now realize why it took me 3weeks, not more to get over it. Our rukun iman, number (6) Beriman kepada Qada dan Qadar. Percaya pada qada' dan qadar. I trusted Him. So much. Whatever things that is being given or tested or taken from me, is all from Him. And I know,trust, whatever that he 'take' away from me, given the patience and redha on what happened, He will grant me a better replacement. And I shouldn't be so down, or even devastated over what happened to me, although, I have to admit that, that is the first thing that would greet every human, sad and despair and so fallen, that it seems so hard to stand up back again. Because I know, He would Never, put hardship or test his servants, beyond each and our own capabilities. So, in other words, WE can actually overcome whatever that is being put in our path, with our capabilities. Only if there's usaha and not give up. He hates those who gives up easily. Al-Baqara, ayat:286 ''Allah tidak memberati seseorang melainkan apa yang terdaya olehnya.'' So why fret? Pull myself up & pull myself together, learn from the past and eagerly look forward to what ever He has in store for me. Insyallah. Pardon my rantings, good night!
+When all else fails, I turn to you+ |
The Duchess Twenty-two Fifteen September 1987 UOL Undergraduate Imam: Mumammad S.A.W ... more Wishlist Glass LakeHouse and Old English Concept Become skinny. Haa. Just kidding Prince Charming Fully independent Blogroll SIMCMS Afie Titli's Busy Kitchen Linkie Linkie ... more Tagboard Mewzik Archives June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Credits © All Rights Reserved |