|
Monday, August 17, 2009
at 2:33 AMWhatever happened to Hotmail, Facebook and BLoGGER? This really irritates the shite out of me. I don't understand why people beratkan perkara yang tidak diberatkan and meringankan perkara yang diberatkan or wajib. Example. Sometimes I do get people asking, since poly, why do you wear a hijab. It comes from Muslims and non-muslims. Its acceptable for non-muslims to ask because they don't know the reason. But coming from a Muslim or Malay is a I-really-don't-know-what-to-say kind of thing. Funny. It's been bugging me for years now. And I think it has come to a point where I can't and I don't want to hear anymore of that ..... Then again, who am I to stop this. All I can do is to strengthen my knowledge and be further convinced on the things we are told to do and not just doing it because people told me to do so. Or just following the majority without reallly knowing and understanding what's the take for Him. When its actually His view of what we did matters the most, not others. As He who judge us in the afterlife. And to Him we will return. And no, I'm nowhere near perfect. Mistakes done, terrible ones and other. What I can do is work towards it. The more I see the more uncomfortable I get and the more I want to learn further on this aspect. The only ones I could talk to or address about these matter is only a handful including my cousin sister, my sister and my educator. Its really sad why there must be a deviation in this whole thing. If I could have the power, it would be to make everyone to be taught all the same. But then again, He has his reasons and plan to why He made it the way He did. We are just a follower. So follow Him. Not what others told you to do or follow the majority. There is more to talk about this but this would do for now. Shagged.
+When all else fails, I turn to you+ |
The Duchess Twenty-two Fifteen September 1987 UOL Undergraduate Imam: Mumammad S.A.W ... more Wishlist Glass LakeHouse and Old English Concept Become skinny. Haa. Just kidding Prince Charming Fully independent Blogroll SIMCMS Afie Titli's Busy Kitchen Linkie Linkie ... more Tagboard Mewzik Archives June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Credits © All Rights Reserved |