|
Saturday, April 04, 2009
at 12:10 AMYoha! My second eldest cousin, just got married 2 weeks ago. Alhamdulillah. Finally. He would be the second one following to break the record amongst cousins from my dad's side. The first to break the rec was his younger twin sister. Well I didn't get to go so maybe I shall steal from Ms Maya's blog for some pics. hee(rub hands in glee) Thats my cousin on the left. The ceremony from the girl's side. There were some of the Sultan personel coming in to check, according to my cousin(the owner of the pics.Heh.) This should be the pengantin makan ceremony, I guess, with the sultan. Hah, cool seh. Well, even though I didn't get to go for their wedding, all I wished for is their happiness. Insyallah.If only I could have my wedding eating ceremony(whatever its' called) with I don't know, Mr & Mrs Nathan? Huahaha! Guess what? One of m chinese aunt asked my mum, 'eh, when's zulaikha's turn to get engaged?' Whattt?? My mum, as usual being able to cover line, asked back ' When's Zaki(her son) getting engaged?' LOL. Relax ah whats the hurry really? I'm still schooling beb.. And there's so much more to think and do. Point is, I'm not ready. hehe. So is he.. He who? Well whoever that would be the ultimate one from Him. Haha. Well it is an interesting topic (no doubt) to talk about. But only when the time is right. Ok, NEXT! In my humble opinion, I think recession is the BEST time to travel around (especially with US currency depreciating), the Best time to settle for some property investments, hold/rent out and sell it of at its peak, BEST time to SHOP, SHOP SHOPP! The prices are going crazily low and really good bargains, for some that I had seen. And also one of the BEST time to get married, Haha. Well because, the bridal packages would also be just cutting down on their prices. But of course, only for those who has extra savings/capital. So, moral of the story? Keep money aside for recession to travel/invest/shopping/get married. Gaha. Theres a few series of happenings last 2 weeks. Whatever that happens, I redha, and truly, there IS hikmah behind every thing that happens. Alhamdulillah, it made me stronger. And yes, we have to accept whatever that is being brought upon us by Him. For everything that occured is planned by Him and that He knows whats best for each of his servant. He takes something away, and gave you something other things in return, fair ain't it? So come what may, Trust Him. To all my beloved and concerned friends, thank you for understanding and support. It's this kind of times when you know who your real friends are. Including others of course, for thier doas and moral support, not forgoten. Alright till then, take good care of yourself. Love ya'll! :D Colorful ain't it? Or sakit mata? Gahaha!
+When all else fails, I turn to you+ |
The Duchess Twenty-two Fifteen September 1987 UOL Undergraduate Imam: Mumammad S.A.W ... more Wishlist Glass LakeHouse and Old English Concept Become skinny. Haa. Just kidding Prince Charming Fully independent Blogroll SIMCMS Afie Titli's Busy Kitchen Linkie Linkie ... more Tagboard Mewzik Archives June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Credits © All Rights Reserved |