Photobucket
Strumming Some Heartstrings





Sunday, May 18, 2008
Photobucket at 12:45 AM


8.30a.m.
Baby cousin Huwainah reached house. I just get out of my bed. My mum's at work, brothers at school
except for myself and my sleeping sister. Dad got back after sending mum to work and a while later went out again to work. Got her milk done and wanted to get her to sleep before I could get things prepared.




Waiting for her to doze off... I was mentally preparing what I should do first things first. And then... Smell of the poo. Great. Went to the loo. Clean her up and change into fresh piece of clothes. And trying to get her back to sleep.

Time check almost 09.30a.m. She continued milking.. Was about to doze off. And then...







Dia nak buat klakar. (She was trying to be funny).
It was going to be 10 soon. And I desperately need to get this gal to sleep! Supposed to go out by 12.30p.m. And you guys know how long I take to get ready. I still need to get her things prepared on top of that. So I brought her to my room. Close the door shut and pretend to sleep. The mum said that" Just pretend to sleep beside her, she'll follow shortly after that" I did just that. And she came curled up under my arm. Grabbed my arm and put around her. Haha. So cute. Finally..


First thing First.. Hand over the receipt for collection of the cake to my sister. She's gona do that and then meet Syazwani before heading off to Bukit Timah to meet Zoul.

Time now, 10.30a.m. Got her things all ready first and then mine. Took a shower and by the time I got out of the bathroom, she's already up and was crying looking for me. My sister was awake by then to look after her of course. I was getting ready. My mum got back,dad fetched her. And mum helped get Huwainah changed.

And I think my dad was in a good mood that day. Cause after weeks of babysitting Huwainah, finally she wanted my dad to carry her without crying! He was sooo happy, by the way he looks. So funny, it looks lyk he din want to let her down after that!


He came to my room and said to my sis 'Eh you all still haven't go out ah? Azman downstairs waiting already!'. Haha. Later he told me that my dad had parked right beside his I think, or somewhere near. So came out to salam la. And my dad asked 'Waiting for Zulaikha is it?' He said' Ya. She wanted to bring her cousin out'

Ahahaa.. So thats what he knows, that we are going out with Huwainah along. Not more than that. Meanwhile my sis went out first to go to where she was supposed to be going. I got him up to help carry the pram down. My mummy I think she was abit shy cause she immediately hid behind the curtains, carrying Huwainah around. After a while she came back out. Ok, all ready set to go! Grab her from my mum, and off we go!





Headed off to Thompson Plaza. Walked around while waiting for the rest to be at where they were supposed to be.





She didnt want to drink her milk.
Barely 1/4 drank and pushed it away.









Was waiting for them to reach at the place planned before we head there. But unfortunately, I couldn't reached Zoul by his mobile. A few times msgs and calls goes unanswered. He had actually overslept! And we were very hungry already by then, so we went to eat first, at Adam Road.



Took our tym to eat until I received a msg from them after they've reached.

We walked slowly to the Island Creamery, where they are already gathered. It sells ice-cream, recommended by Syazwani.When we reached outside, I was trying to look out where they were. Then from outside,we saw Syazwani walking back to the table with the just purchased ice-cream. And he was lyk 'Eh, Syazwani! How come she's also here?' I was lyk ,Alamak i dunno what to reply, so i pretend not to hear and bring him in...It looks like Huwainah was more surprised than he himself =)


Let do pictures do the talking..




















My lovely friend. Thank you gal =)
And to Zoul & Krenting as well =)
+When all else fails, I turn to you+




The Duchess

Photobucket
Twenty-two
Fifteen September 1987
UOL Undergraduate
single
Imam: Mumammad S.A.W ... more


Wishlist

Glass LakeHouse and Old English Concept
Become skinny. Haa. Just kidding
Prince Charming
Fully independent



Blogroll

SIMCMS Afie Titli's Busy Kitchen Linkie
Linkie ... more


Tagboard

What Say You.



Mewzik

Mewzik that spoke my hart


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Archives

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved