|
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
at 7:40 AMI've been having my eyes on SHOES!! Just last 2 Friday, I went out with my colleagues, Afizah & Shaifulnizam after work, roamed about at orchard. Went Far East Plaza and head for dinner,at Shaifuls' recommended food place called "Pondok Jawa Timur". He said the Nasi Campur is nice. But me, I tried the NAsi Ayam Penyet cos he says its about the same like the one in Ayam Penyet Ria. When I tasted it, it wasn't so bad. But I still prefer Ayam Penyet Ria's! Hahaha. Here are some random pics taken by Afizah. To Eewei & Ayu: Familiar Pose? ;) Blurred. Soon after that we roam about the plaza.Walked into some shoe shop. Found a few nice pairs. Cost about 20 odd. But not so comfy wearing them. Then we saw this one from Mondo. Its settled blue , which they said was nyc. It was pretty good on me, comfy, not sharp on the back and doesnt show off my wide feet! And best still its only 15 bucks plus. So ya, I got one. Ignore that 'tatoo' of mine. Thanks. And earlier on when we met at Velocity, we all got ourselves something from the Cotton On outlet which has just opened in Novena Square, and based on what Shaiful n Afizah told me, its originally from Australia. Yeah and then we went to Tangs to find the Chocolate Fondue pot heater, (I called it chocolate melting pot), found it. Will buy it, not now, but for Hari Raya. Not really as a substitute for kueh-mueh.But to serve together with it. Haha.. Raye baru abis, da pk pasal raye lagi Then browse thru some magz at Borders, and head home. Ok back to the shoes matter. Just a few days after that, I got 2 more pairs of shoes! Ok not really I got them la. But he got them for me. It wasnt intentionally. Some chaos happened. We went out, and I was wearing skirts. (After so long..& upon request & high demand. Ahaha.Kidding..) Wore them with the heels that I just bought the other day. I just want my feet to be seasoned with heels. Unfortunately, 2 things happen. As usual, being the clumsy me, my skirt, got stucked on the sides of escalator!And please its not like the 1st time. Happened before, when I wore it with flats or slip-ons. I thought with heels, my skirt would get caught. So I was wrong. It left a few visible black stains on it. So I had to walk with my hands trying to fold it to cover the unwanted part from being seen. To top it off, my heels was killing me! My feet was aching even though there wasnt any bruises, which is amazing! And so, he couldn't see me in that state, he just pulled me into a shop to get me a jeans n a top. And its Levis sia!! Terperanjat berok aku kejap. The jeans standard la, 150 bucks and above. In my whole life, I've never bought anytg from Levis. Din even dare to go in. He grabbed a top n a skinny jeans and I went to the fitting room. To my relief, I cant fit in the jeans. Ya Im fat, I know. ahaha. Tried others, said to be stretchable, nampaksah bedek la kann.Stretchable pantat dia la! I could fit jeans not so badly from Bugis, Hang Ten and all but not Levis. Haha.guess Im not fated to wear one la..haha. But its good! I dun want him to spent 150$ just for a pair of jeans! So i just got the top from there. Got a jeans from Hang Ten just beside the shop. And then searched for shoes. Bought 2 from D&C. And ya, then head straight to the toilet, and did an extreme makeover. Ahaha. pants again at last and slipper.. Phew!! Thanks to My life saver.... And when I got home, I was recounting on how many shoes I had bought the whole of last year and this year. Was surprised to know that when I lined them all up, I have 12 pairs of shoes!! I think 9 out of them was from him only! Omg. Some shoes has a little story to it. Lets begin with this one. Jellies. Bought it last year. Many ppl were prevly wearing 'em. And I love it, cos this was the 1st tym, I wore covered shoes wout any bruises! Got myself another choc-bronze pair. Neckerman Tried on Eeweis' pair, comfortable. Hunt it down, at habourfront. Bata Slip-ons. On that day when this was purchased, I was actually wearing a brown high heel shoes(pic below) matching it with the brown dress I wore on that day. I never liked wearing high heels bcos firstly, my feet are big n ugly in it, secondly, I never fail to get bruises whenever I slip on one. So thats exactly what happened on that day. Not even half the day was gone, the shoe started to bite me. Badly, even with many plasters plastered at the back of my feet and on my toes. And so he brought me to BATA, and bought this pair. And only God knows how Relieved I was then! That was on my 1st year Anniversary by the way. Heels The black one was given to me & my sis by my ever generously-nyc cousin, Maya. The brown one, got it during yr 3 poly, for my formal presentation. Being the lazy me, I did not bring along another pair of flats to change after the presentation is over. So had to wear them thoughout school day. It was early night when I was on my way home. Met him somewhere there,couldnt remember where exactly, and took a bus home. We live 3 bus stops away. Got down at my bus stop and he walked me home. I kept pausing to adjust my feet so that my bruises wont get brushed against the sharp back edges. I stopped a few tyms until he told me to open then shoes. I did so, cos my house was in a walkable distance, so I dun mind walking bare-footed for a short while. Then he scooped my shoes and slipped out of his slippers. No, of course he did not wear my shoes instead. He told me to wear his.And he walked along barefooted till we reached my flat. We just got together back then. And that was one of the sweetest thing he did that touched me, which I remember still. Bought this one for my poly graduation. Veryyy Sparklyy isn't it? I lyke! Got this pair from Tinkershoes selling at a discount. Slippers with floral strips. I dunno why, but I just love floral designs. I watching out for the floral bag at Bugis. but cant seem to find them. Will try to check it out again. Its not that ex. Ard 20bucks plus. :) These were the latest pair I got which I mentioned in this post. That would be all for now. Im running late for school . Off from work again! Bad bad me. Bye!
+When all else fails, I turn to you+ |
The Duchess Twenty-two Fifteen September 1987 UOL Undergraduate Imam: Mumammad S.A.W ... more Wishlist Glass LakeHouse and Old English Concept Become skinny. Haa. Just kidding Prince Charming Fully independent Blogroll SIMCMS Afie Titli's Busy Kitchen Linkie Linkie ... more Tagboard Mewzik Archives June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Credits © All Rights Reserved |