|
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
at 6:20 PMSorry for the lack of updates. Been kinda lazy,as always, & bz these few days. Bz going out. Haha. Actualli was quite occupied with the recent and upcoming dates. Last week Collected my hp, which was sent for replacement of the front cover, that CRACKED wen its less than 2 weeks old. Then, I had sent my specs to reconfirm if the degree is ryt. Cos its still doesnt suit me even aft >6mths!! Aft they checked, the degrees are only a slight increase,which wldnt have cos much of the uncomfortness. My astigmatism,correct spelling?. Its very high. One side 350, another is 400. WOW. That's y im damn POTEK! After a thorough check, it was found that the distance of my 2 centre point of my pupils is 65(mm, i think) and the dist of my spec lenses is 61 mm. Thats y everytym i wear it I feel lyk im in underwater world! Lyk fish eye view. Buat aku mabok n nk muntah jer! Luckily, it was done foc. Anw, it shd be, cos its their damn fault. I dun rmb them measuring them when I first make the specs there. Last month, people ard me are falling 'sick'. One of my aunt,Cik Kiah slipped,fall, in the toilet, breaking her right lower leg. Now, still in cast and tottling ard in her crutches & wheelchair Next, My another aunt Cik Yon (both are my mum's eldre sisters) from Bati Pahat, Atkahs mummy, had been stung by an unknown insect and makes her legs all swollen & unable to walk ard. Brought her to Spore to seek medical care from one of our hospital. Then she stayed at Jansen rd together with the 1st 'sick' aunt. Next on the list, Uncle Halil , (mum's bro-in-law) got into a motor accident, which was his dun-know-how-many-times. I dun rili knw how it happens, but i knew he flew off his bike like superman, his hands screetching along the road until he stopped. Luckily, each tym he got into one, he'd get up fast enuf from the ground and move to a safe side. Haish.. One of my favourite uncle.. Then, another chinese auntie, Cik Hairani@Nancy (mum's elder sis-in-law) undergo an operation on her upper body for a growth that was discovered earlier. This was her 2nd op.I guess. And all 3 'sick patient' excluding Cik Ani, lived in Jansen Road, which has turned into Spore Jansen Hospital. Kesian la kan.. I tot the list had stopped there.It didnt unfortunately. Not long after that, my cousin, report sick. Said to have fainted in the mrt otw to werk. Fainted on her left leg, and caused her left ankle a clean fracture.Haiyo.. now she's also in cast and crutchers. Poor thing, it happens during GSS. She's one shopaholic. The Body Shop is having weekly sale 4 a month. Been going to TBS to get things which she wanted. In order to get the free gift, u nd to spent 65 bucks and above. So, with the rest of the $, im entitled to indulge myself in getting any of the TBS products too. ;) Bestkan .. hehehe.. Will upload pics next tym. Sunday 10/06/07 Went for a 1-day trip to Johor with him. No no not just with him , I wish I could.heheh but of course cant. We followed a couch bus with his family, and the rest of his relatives. Brought along my sis, bcause my dad only allow me to go providing, my sis comes along. Board the bus in yishun. I dun rilli know where we are going exactly. I only knew it was sumwhere in Johor, going to eat seafood & visit a fruit farm. Only after the becok tour guide told us that we're heading to a few places including Desaru!! Im still really nervous with his relative around. Not so with his family. Anyway, luckily my sis is with me..So I wont be THAT nervous. Getting the permission to go was one of the most difficult thing to do. I almost peeed. heh. Our first stop aft passing the immigration, was to have our breafast at one of the coffee shop. I gt myself a nasi lemak. I din finish it up. Not bcoz im famous for always not finishing up food. But the nasi lemak rice, it has got many2 small brown seed-like thingy in the rice! Turns me off abit. I end up picking and putting them aside n leaving it half done. Our second stop was the Ostrich farm. It fun and educational. Got the chance to taste fried ostrich eggs & meat. It tasted like any normal chic eggs only that its a healthier choice, low cholestrol compared to chic eggs. Its meat is tender n not much dif from beef meat. Took Photos.. Next, the fruit farm. It was ok.. They also had a mini Zoo among the farm. Had our lunch there. It was all in the package tour. And then, it was shopping time!! heehe.. Though I din shop la.Went Jusco. Items there were damn ex. Prices are the same as Spore. Sux. But there is Dunkin Donuts over there. And the chocolate pudding donuts are damn delicious!Should have bought a box for my family.Unfortunately, we weren't given much time to shop. One bad ting if u follow a tour. Lastly, seafood tym!We were expecting a decent seafood dinner. But what turned out to be not to our expectation. Its included in the package. So i guess they must've used all the leftovers lyk unwanted parts of vegetable to cook us the meals. The crab dish, the crab were cut into small parts wif gravy. There were two shells which was the crab's upper body & the lower one. I assumed that they only used 1 or 2 crab for a table of 10 person! The fish dish, served is also kesian. Only 1 ekor, and very little flesh. Wont proceed to describe the rest. Wahh.. Cerewet betol seh!heheh. Thats the end of the trip.Proceeded home. We were tired. Oh I forgot to tell u abt the M'sian couch which guide us. He was going on and on about telling us about the places there and bla bla bla.. He was going on about in msia, u hv to shop using RM. Duhh?!U tink we all that stupid is it?? He kept repeating many stupid points. It was ear-pain to hear especially after a tiring day and all u need is peace. Dumb! He goes on & on promoting Msia. Even debated with his father about the new Msia checkpoint. About how long it will take to accomplished the project. Oh well. Very funny how he wont give up and stand up on behalf. He talked abt thier twin tower, how long it took to build.ONLY 4 years. 'Fantastic, Fabulous' etc. Haha. funny. Anyway, the trip was fine. Pictures later ok? =)
+When all else fails, I turn to you+ |
The Duchess Twenty-two Fifteen September 1987 UOL Undergraduate Imam: Mumammad S.A.W ... more Wishlist Glass LakeHouse and Old English Concept Become skinny. Haa. Just kidding Prince Charming Fully independent Blogroll SIMCMS Afie Titli's Busy Kitchen Linkie Linkie ... more Tagboard Mewzik Archives June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Credits © All Rights Reserved |