|
Sunday, June 24, 2007
at 7:51 PMIm so bored at home. Kinda miserable actually these few days. Im sorry to all if Im a bit quiet or diff. Plus its the time of the month. Boo~~ I think I don wanna entertain my miserableness too much. Instead, I wanna occupy myself, make myself buzy with whatever I have now. Since Im stuck at home too. Not really stuck la..But just don have the heart to go out also. So I'll be a good girl and stay put at home. Hee... Ever since the johor trip with my relatives on my mums side, most of my aunts are treating me relatively nicer. Hmm..I wonder why. Most, except 1. Not gonna put names . Whatever it is, I still have to respect her no matter whatever she had ever did to me ever since I was born. I told myself I dont wanna bear any grudges. Let them do and say whatever they want. Even if it means to celebrate my downfalls and sharing the 'happy news' to the world, pretending not to heard any of my success since I was very young. Oh well, whatever I dont give a care. They are not important in my life. In fact, has never been. Only recently, I dont know what happen, but they seem to show me extra care than Ive ever seen. Anyways, I m still thankful. Im happy for my cousin, he's so much different from last tym. I just wanna let u know, I dont hold any grudges against u dear cousin. I understand its the situation that brought us up made us the way we are ryt now. Me & my family has always loved u and ur brother since young, like thier own children. Im just so happy and thankful u have changed alot especially the way u think and can see lights. I never blame u for whatever that happen to u. Neither does my family. Alhamdulillah. You beginning to see light. Just strive on cuzz! Lastly, to him. Im sorry. I miss u so badly. Im just so miserable. Im trying to kill this boredom away!! Waiting impatiently for tomorrow. =) I love you.
+When all else fails, I turn to you+ |
The Duchess Twenty-two Fifteen September 1987 UOL Undergraduate Imam: Mumammad S.A.W ... more Wishlist Glass LakeHouse and Old English Concept Become skinny. Haa. Just kidding Prince Charming Fully independent Blogroll SIMCMS Afie Titli's Busy Kitchen Linkie Linkie ... more Tagboard Mewzik Archives June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Credits © All Rights Reserved |